Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello from Estoril

Dear Fans,

Today I arrived in Estoril for my first clay court tournament of the year. I am excited to be playing this tournament for the first time and look forward to playing in front of the portuguese fans. Joining me in Estoril this week will be my fitness trainer, Pierre Paganini and Swiss Davis Cup capt, Severin Luthi will come later in the week from Belarus.

I am also excited as I have asked Jose Higueras, one of the most respected and accomplished coaches in the world of tennis, to join me. Jose has coached many of the games great players including former #1 Jim Courier and Michael Chang. We are going to spend the week together to see if we could make a good team.

I am feeling great, eager and ready for the next several months of tennis in Europe,

Love
Roger

Source: RF.com

---

Slightly amused by how he ends his letter on a similar tone to my last post,
-tmsh-

No comments: